Now that it’s 2015 and after my Looking back at 2014 post, I want to look forward. It is not healthy to keep looking backwards – your neck starts to ache and you may miss something fantastic in front of you.
As I have discovered, you can’t plan things too much – life has a tendency to take twists and turns that you don’t always expect – but I will hopefully have less dramas than in 2013 and 2014, so I am going to make some goals for 2015.
- To not worry about the small things, those things that I can’t change or those that don’t really matter
- To organise my work better so that my days off can be spent enjoying more days out with my children
- To make new friends in Telford
- To eat more fruit and vegetables
- To write at least another 50,000 words of my novel
- To begin Daisy Birthing and Baby in Telford
- To fill in my diary more regularly
- To blog at least twice a week and make it even better
- To find a Church that I feel I belong in
- To re-decorate my lounge
- To start my sewing or cross-stitch again
- To have a family holiday
- To keep on top of the housework
- To pass my Silver Medal in Ballroom and Latin Dancing
- To do one brave mad thing – leaving this one open as not sure what it will be yet
I may well be adding onto the list during the upcoming weeks but I think that is enough to start with. Maybe my first goal should be to work out how I’m going to achieve my goals!
Has anyone else made any goals?